Thursday 28 March 2013

Emerald Green!!

Hey Guys!




I seriously can't believe that instead of a nice floral pink or a pretty lavender..


Turns out, This year ,It is...Emerald Green! Though I don't really know the deets, I am posting some pics.. U can check out the Blog, "Rock That Look" by:Anjali Handa, She is Ah-Mazing...


http://www.rockthatlook.ca/ Thats Her Link..


I am so honored to have a friend that almost won a regional award for her french speech (Yes, I am Fluent in French.)

Sephora-Pantone-Universe-EmeraldINSTEAD OF..TANGERINE TANGO:LAST YEARS COLOR.




WHY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN PURPLE!
.................................................................................................................

So here ends the end of my blogpost.I'll post during the long weekend.. Happy Easter or Happy Passover!





Heart u Guys!!

-Jo

















No comments:

Post a Comment